2. East Coast Park and Beach Enjoy a walk or cycle around Singapore’s largest outdoor recreational space. Stop at East Coast Food Lagoon for some local fare or explore a new area via the park connectors.
3. Visit a Hawker Centre Eat like a local at a hawker centre! Go on a hunt for the best laska, chicken rice, nasi lemak, or uncover hidden gems. For the adventurous, try ordering coffee or tea in the local lingo!
4. Kampong Glam Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and Sultan Mosque to learn about the history of Malay royalty in Singapore. Explore the surrounding areas for trendy local boutiques, fabrics and haberdashery.
5. Women’s World Floorball Championship Catch the top 16 floorball teams battle it out for the coveted world championship title. Discounted price tickets available to GCC participants - look out for our email!
6. Kayak the Kallang Basin See the sights from a new perspective - paddle from the Sports Hub towards Marina Bay, and enjoy views of the Formula 1 pit building, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands as you go.
8. Mandai Wildlife Reserve Get set for an unforgettable wildlife adventure at Mandai where you can visit 5 distinct sub-attractions! Explore the Bird Paradise, Night Safari, River Wonders, Singapore Zoo and Mandai Wildlife West. One day may not be enough for this experience!
10. Haw Par Villa The colourful sculptures and displays in this eclectic outdoor art gallery tell stories of Asian culture and history. The daring can take a trip to Hell’s Museum, which explores differing belief systems about death and the afterlife.